Web Content Viewer

Contact Us

General Questions and Website Issues 

If you have a general question or want to report a website issue, please use our general contact form. To help us improve our website, please fill out our website feedback form.

Would you like help with access to our services due to a disability?

To request an accommodation or file a grievance, please visit epa.ohio.gov/ada.

Technical Questions and Assistance

Our Customer Support Center (CSC) Ask a Question form is the best way to submit a technical question to staff. Through this system, your request will be sent directly to a subject matter expert and you will receive a response directly. If you have a CSC account, you will be able to track your requests and view them later if needed.


If you would like to submit a complaint, please use our complaint tracker form. This is the best way to ensure that your complaint is addressed.

Customer Survey

We would like your feedback if you worked with Ohio EPA to obtain a permit, license or authorization or contacted us seeking information, funding and/or technical assistance. The Agency's goal is to provide excellent customer service, and your feedback is important to us in meeting this goal. Please help us serve you and others better by taking a few minutes to complete our survey. Thank you for responding.