Currently Effective Permit
This NPDES permit renewal replaces expired permit, OHK000003. Ohio Department of Health rules that became effective in 2015, OAC 3701-29, require local health districts to evaluate and participate in permitting of discharging household sewage treatment systems. All current permits have been automatically renewed under the new permit. Letters were sent out to all homeowners regarding the renewal. All relevant forms, instructions and guidelines are linked below.
Draft Permit OHK000004
Issue Date: December 23, 2021
Effective Date: January 1, 2022
Expiration Date: December 31, 2026
- Downloadable Lists of Dischargers Covered under Ohio EPA's NPDES General Permits
- Dischargers Covered Under Non-Storm Water Wastewater Discharge General Permits
- Public Notice
- General permit OHK000004
- Permit Fact Sheet
- Permit Response to Comments
- Homeowner Fact Sheet
- HSTS NOI Application Form
- HSTS NOT Application Form and HSTS NOT Application Instructions
- HSTS Permit Transfer Form and HSTS Permit Transfer Instructions
Persons wishing to be on the Ohio EPA’s interested parties mailing list for this project or wishing to submit comments for Ohio EPA’s consideration may do so in writing to Ohio EPA’s Division of Surface Water, Attention: Tony Nosko, Permitting Section, P.O. Box 1049, Columbus, Ohio 43216 or by email to email@example.com. Comments regarding this permit should be submitted no later than close of business (5 PM) on November 8, 2021.
Please email Tony Nosko or call (614) 644-1987.