This page contains lists of entities having National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Stormwater General Permit Coverage authorization to discharge to surface waters of Ohio.
The Ohio EPA facility permit number identifies which of our five districts the facility is located within and which general permit coverage has been granted. The first character, 0 - 4, represents which district:
- 0 - Southeast District Office (SEDO)
- 1 - Southwest District Office (SWDO)
- 2 - Northwest District Office (NWDO)
- 3 - Northeast District Office (NEDO)
- 4 - Central District Office (CDO)
The second character, "G" indicates the number is a facility covered by a general permit.
The third character, a letter, indicates which general permit:
- C - construction stormwater
- CD - big darby creek watershed construction stormwater
- CO - olentangy river watershed construction stormwater
- R - industrial stormwater
- Q or Q1 - municipal separate storm sewer systems (MS4s)
The remaining numbers are specific to each site and the suffix indicates whether it is the sites initial (*AG) or renewal (*BG, etc.) coverage.
See note about accessing Excel files below.
Construction Stormwater General Permits (Statewide, Big Darby Creek Watershed and Olentangy River Watershed)
- List of Permittees (PDF) (Excel)
- List of Co-Permittees (PDF) (Excel)
- List of Individual Lots (PDF) (Excel)
No Exposure Certifications
Accessing Excel Files
To access the Excel files, you must download them to your computer using the following steps:
- Right-click on the link and select Save link as....
- Select the location where you want to save the file.
- In Edge, you'll receive the following message (in the top right). Click on the three dots and select Keep.
- In Chrome, you'll receive the following message (on the bottom of the browser window). Click the arrow and select Keep.