The Water Supply Revolving Loan Account (WSRLA) provides financial assistance for the planning, design and construction of improvements to community water systems and non-profit non-community public water systems. The program is jointly managed by DEFA and Ohio EPA's Division of Drinking and Ground Waters.
Program Year 2023 Nomination Materials
Files over 10MB, may be submitted using Ohio EPA's file share system. For sending files over 25MB use DEFA's new file drop-site: https://fileshare.epa.ohio.gov/filedrop/defa_ofa_projectfiles. An email address and subject line are required fields. Please include specific project information in the message body to help identify the project. At the bottom of the screen, use the Add button to upload files. Once files are added, click the Send button to submit files to DEFA.
- 2022 DWAF PMP Director’s Letter
- 2022 DWAF PMP
- Lead Service Line Funding Information
- WSRLA Design and Construction Loan Project Planning Guidance
- WSRLA Lead Service Line Replacement Project Planning Guidance
- WSRLA Water Meter Replacement Project Planning Guidance
- Drinking Water: Applicant/Design Engineer's Worksheet for Calculating Weighted Useful Life
- WSRLA Construction Contract Requirements
- WSRLA Contract Document Review Checklist
- Davis Bacon Compliance (Federal Wage Rates)
- State Revolving Fund American Iron and Steel Requirement