There’s no need to travel – sit back, relax and enjoy a front row seat while we bring the experts to you during the 2020 Compliance Assistance Conference. Ohio EPA is committed to assisting businesses, communities, and environmental professionals with their environmental compliance needs. Our free virtual Compliance Assistance Conference will provide daily interactive sessions focusing on compliance with air, waste, and water regulations, conveniently spaced over three consecutive weeks.
This virtual conference will provide:
- live-streamed interactive keynote sessions with Ohio EPA’s Director, Laurie Stevenson, and U.S. EPA Region V’s Administrator, Kurt Theide;
- interactive regulatory presentations and panel discussions with Ohio EPA’s inspectors, permit writers, and management;
- opportunities to meet virtually for Q&A with compliance staff;
- chances for conversing with your peers, industry leaders, and stakeholders; and
- opportunities to earn continuing education credits.
Get ready to embark on a new learning adventure. There is no cost to participate - registration and more information coming soon!