On March 31 – April 1, 2020, Ohio EPA will host our 11th Compliance Assistance Conference at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Through our conference, you will gain valuable information and contacts to help you with your environmental compliance responsibilities.
Our keynote speaker the morning of day one is Ohio EPA Director Laurie A. Stevenson. She will discuss Agency goals and objectives. Our mid-day plenary session presenter is U.S. EPA Region 5 Administrator Kurt Thiede.
A large part of the conference is targeted to businesses and others who need to know the basics about environmental compliance. However, the agenda also includes advanced topics, such as Title V permits and reporting and a special four-hour SPCC session and Agency division chiefs will share priorities and discuss hot topics during the plenary panel session.
The complete conference agenda and registration information is available at epa.ohio.gov/compliance_conference. If you have any questions, email Supora Hunter at email@example.com.
Join Us to Learn More About:
• Risk Assessment 101 (NEW)
• Preparing a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (NEW)
• Intro to Water Quality Standards (NEW)
• Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act, Toxic Release Inventory and Risk Management Plan Reporting
• Air Permitting Basics and Reporting
• Preparing for an Ohio EPA Inspection
• Hazardous Waste Requirements
• Hazardous Waste Rules Update
• Used Oil and Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Requirements
• National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permits and Electronic (e-DMR) Reporting
• Compliance Assistance: Resources to Help You Reduce Pollution and Achieve Compliance
• Storm Water Requirements for Industrial and Construction Activities
• Universal Waste and Used Oil Rules