SAVE THE DATES! Ohio EPA’s Compliance Assistance Conference is going virtual and has been re-scheduled to Sept. 21 through Oct. 8, 2020.
There’s no need to travel – sit back, relax and enjoy a front row seat while we bring the experts to you. Although our methods may have changed, Ohio EPA remains committed to assisting businesses, communities and environmental professionals with their environmental compliance needs. Our FREE 2020 Virtual Compliance Assistance Conference will provide daily interactive sessions focused on compliance with air, waste, and water regulations, strategically and conveniently spaced over three consecutive weeks.
This virtual conference will provide:
- Live-streamed interactive keynote sessions with Ohio EPA’s Director, Laurie Stevenson and U.S. EPA Region V’s Administrator, Kurt Thiede;
- Interactive regulatory presentations and panel discussions with Ohio EPA’s inspectors, permit writers, and management;
- Opportunities to earn Continuing Education Credits;
- Opportunities to meet virtually with compliance staff for Q&A;
- Chance to converse with your peers, industry leaders, and stakeholders; and
- Much more…
Get ready to embark on a new learning adventure. There is no cost to participate in Ohio EPA’s 2020 Virtual Compliance Assistance Conference.