State Agencies | Online Services
1. Download the Application for Renewal [PDF].
2. Print the application.
3. Fill out the application, and be sure to sign it.
4. Mail or fax the application to us at:
Ohio EPA, MSS
Attn: E-Check Program
P.O. Box 1049
Columbus, OH 43216-1049
Fax: (614) 644-2019
5. Wait for an E-Check representative to contact you about your application. Provided that your ASE certifications are up to date and you have taken all the required training, you will receive a new certificate by U.S. mail.
Questions? Please call: (614) 644-3061.
Division of Air Pollution Control
Phone: (614) 644-2270 ~ Fax: (614) 644-3681 ~ Contact Us ~ Contact E-Check
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1049, Columbus, OH 43216-1049
Street Address: 50 West Town Street, Suite 700, Columbus, OH 43215
Report a Spill, Release or Environmental Crime
(800) 282-9378 or (614) 224-0946
John R. Kasich, Gov. | Craig W. Butler, Director | Privacy Statement | Contact | Employee Login