On October 30-31, Ohio EPA will host our 10th Compliance Assistance Conference. This year, we're moving to Dublin - the conference will be held at the Columbus Marriott Northwest at 5605 Blazer Parkway. Through our conference, you will gain valuable information and contacts to help you with your environmental compliance responsibilities.
The two-day conference will cover a variety of environmental compliance-related topics, including:
- EPCRA, TRI and RMP Reporting
- Air Permitting Basics and Reporting
- Preparing for an Ohio EPA Inspection
- Hazardous Waste Requirements Overview
- Emerging Topics in Hazardous Waste (Textile Rules, Generator Improvement, RCRA Corrective Action 2020)
- Used Oil and SPCC Requirements
- Reporting When Things Go Wrong
- Solid Waste Basics
- NPDES Permits and Electronic (e-DMR) Reporting
- New Source Review (NSR) and Title V Permitting
- Compliance Assistance, Funding Resources and Options to Become More Sustainable
- Storm Water and Wetland Permitting Requirements
- Ohio’s Beneficial Use Program
A large part of the conference is targeted to businesses and others who need to know the basics about environmental compliance. However, the agenda also includes advanced topics, such as Title V permits and reporting and a special four-hour SPCC session. There also will be a plenary panel session from our program chiefs who will share the priorities and cover hot topics that are important to you.
We look forward to seeing you in October! If you have any questions, email Supora Johnson, or call (614) 644-2268.